Bunn 35700.0000 ITCB-DV Infusion Tea Coffee Brewer 29" Trunk Dual Voltage
Brew up to 5 gallons of fresh, perfectly flavored iced or hot tea, or even coffee directly into a variety of Bunn iced tea dispensers and airpots with the Bunn ITCB-DV tea and coffee brewer. Its large capacity water tank allows for consistent, back-to-back brewing cycles, making the Bunn ITCB-DV brewer perfect for buffets, convenience stores, cafes, or restaurants serving large volumes of tea or coffee throughout the day. This brewer also comes with a hot water faucet that you can install on either its top or side.
The Bunn ITCB-DV tea and coffee brewer features easily programmable controls that allow you to adjust batch sizes and brew times. Pre-infusion and Pulse-Brew technology help agitate the water as it passes over your coffee grounds or tea leaves, allowing for maximum flavor extraction.
This unit is dual voltage adaptable and can be wired for a 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240 electrical connection. A cord and plug are only included for use with a 120V, 15 amp connection and models operating at 208 or 240V must be hard wired.
- New condition
- Brews coffee at 4.5 or 7.5 gallons per hour
- Brews tea at 26.7 gallons per hour
- Separate hot water faucet for soups & other hot drinks
- Faucet comes separate and can be installed on the brewer's top or side
- Easy Pulse interface allows automatic programming
- Brews into almost all Bunn iced tea dispensers
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Integrated brew counter track
- Width 10 1/4 Inches
- Depth 23 1/4 Inches
- Height 34 Inches
- Amps 14 - 15 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage Dual Voltage
- Wattage 1,680 - 1,700 Watts
- Brewer Type Bulk Dispenser
- Capacity 5 Gallons
- Coffee Filter Size 12 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Hot Water Faucet Yes
- Made in America Yes
- NSF Listed Yes
- Output 4.5 - 26.7 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Type Electric
- Style Single
- Type Coffee and Tea Brewers
- Water Source Direct Connection
Shipping lead time is 2-10 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
What does "dual voltage" mean?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.