Bunn 51200.0100 ICB SH Twin 1.0-1.5 Gal. Automatic Coffee Brewer 120/240v
- New condition
- Brews directly into Soft Heat servers (sold separately)
- Six brew buttons and three batch sizes
- Separate hot water spigot for tea and other hot beverages
- Durable stainless steel construction
- User-friendly push-button control panel with digital readout
- USB programming capable
- Energy-saver mode reduces tank temperature during idle periods
- Amps 25 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/240, Dual Voltage
- Wattage 6,000 Watts
- Width 21 15/16" x Depth 23 7/16" x Height 32 15/16"
- Hot Water Faucet
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Water Source: Direct Connection
- Servers sold separately
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
With the Bunn 51200.0100 ICB Infusion Series twin automatic coffee brewer, you can ensure that you always have fresh coffee on-hand for your thirsty customers! Designed for optimal performance and efficiency, this brewer holds (2) 1.5L Soft Heat servers (sold separately), allowing you to double your production output over single brewers. To ensure high-quality results, this brewer uses an exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead, which features a 17-hole design for excellent uniformity. The electronic funnel lock keeps the funnel in place until drip-through is complete. This unit requires a 120/240V electrical connection for operation.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. Professional industry installation and proper water filtration required.
What type of electrical wiring is required for this model?
Items listed as 120/208V or 120/240V require 3 wire grounded installation and must be connected to a 208V or 240V service, respectively, in addition to a 120V connection. Items can be rated for both 120/208V and 120/240V and these items are commonly represented as 120/208-240V. This does not necessarily mean the item is dual voltage. Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for more details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.