Bunn NITRON Cold Brew / Iced Coffee All-Nitro 4:1 to 12:1 Countertop Machine 51600.0011
- New condition
- Serve premium Nitro Coffee consistently from an easy-to-operate attention-grabbing countertop design
- Great for coffee shops, cafes, hotels, bars, and restaurants
- Features 2 nitrogen taps
- Patented Bunn technology produces up to 3 minutes of cascading bubbles
- High-Intensity mixing chamber ensures perfect blending
- Serves two different coffees or teas using bag-in-box concentrate
- Refrigerated cabinet protects flavor integrity
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 10"W x 28 1/2"D x 34"H
- Amps: 6 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 720 Watts
- Beverage Type: Cold Brew Nitrogen Coffee
- Ice Storage Capacity: 8 lb.
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Number of Flavors: 2
- Pressure: 30 - 90 PSI
- Style: Refrigerated
- Water Source: Direct Connection
- Tank Regulator Required (sold separately)
- Spec sheet and manuals
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- Water filtration sold separately
Serve your guests a delicious coffee with the Bunn 51600.0011 Nitron all-nitro cold draft countertop coffee dispenser! Boasting an all-nitrogen design, this unit includes 2 taps of nitrogen so you can quickly and easily infuse beverages with micro-bubbles in a high volume setting. Nitrogen coffee, or nitro coffee, is a cup of cold brew coffee infused with nitrogen, creating a rich, velvety texture. This unique twist on a common, staple beverage provides a crisper, sweeter taste that leaves customers both satisfied and energized.
Free Shipping & Free Installation
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)