Bunn 52200.0100 ITCB-DV Infusion Coffee and Tea Brewer Dual Voltage
Complete your beverage equipment lineup with this Bunn 52200.0100 ITCB-DV Infusion series single coffee and tea brewer! With a new and updated design that features a modern look, sleek stainless steel, and smooth rounded angles, this tea brewer will be the perfect addition to your restaurant or cafe. Made to brew either coffee or tea, this model can brew directly into either tea dispensers, thermal carafes, or airpots. The included flip tray can be adjusted to 3 different positions depending on the type of serving vessel you want to use.
- New condition
- Designed to brew coffee or tea into tea dispensers, airpots, or thermal carafes (sold separately)
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons
- Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- Electronic funnel lock for safety; integrated flip tray converts to 3 positions
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction; cold brew lockout and temperature control
- Dual voltage adaptable; can operate at 120V or 120/208-240V
- Width 11 5/8 Inches
- Depth 21 7/8 Inches
- Height 35 Inches
- Amps 13 - 15 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/208-204 | Dual Voltage
- Wattage 1,700 - 3,500 Watts
- Brewer Type Bulk Dispenser
- NSF Listed Yes
- Power Type Electric
- Pressure 20 - 90 PSI
- Style Single
- Type Coffee and Tea Brewers
- Water Source Direct Connection
- 1/4" Water Connection: this unit comes with a 1/4" water connection
Shipping lead time is 2-10 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
- Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.