Bunn 52400.0100 ITCB Infusion High Volume Twin Coffee Tea Brewer 120/240V
- New condition
- 120/240V; 6000W
- Designed to brew coffee or tea into tea dispensers or thermal carafes (sold separately)
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons
- Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- Built-in tea brewing capability with dilution nozzle, software, and Quick Brew funnel
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction; cold brew lockout and temperature control
- Width 20 1/2 Inches
- Depth 23 7/8 Inches
- Height 35 Inches
- Amps 25 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/240 || Dual Voltage
- Wattage 6,000 Watts
- NSF Listed
- Pressure 20 - 90 PSI
- Style Double
- Water Source Direct Connection
- 3/8" Water Connection: this unit comes with a 3/8" water connection
Complete your beverage equipment lineup with this Bunn 52400.0100 ITCB Infusion series high volume twin coffee and tea brewer! With a new and updated design that features a modern look, sleek stainless steel, and smooth rounded angles, this tea and coffee brewer will be the perfect addition to your restaurant or cafe. Made to brew either coffee or tea, this model can brew directly into either tea dispensers or thermal carafes. Plus, this model is a twin brewer so your staff can brew two batches at once!
This brewer comes with many great features like Infusion technology that allows you to get multiple recipes from one brewer and exclusive Peak Extraction sprayheads for ultimate uniformity of flavor extraction. Electronic funnel locks keep the funnels in place until drip-through is complete to help prevent accidents and injuries. Also, an energy saver mode reduces temperatures in the tank during idle periods to save electricity.
This model has an easy-to-read digital display that shows the machine's status and can even be programmed with targeted advertising messages if you want to use this brewer on a counter where customers can see it. Plus, the display can be set to read in English, French, or Spanish and can show measurements in standard or metric units for greater understanding by employees. The system is USB programmable so you can easily change settings and make sure each of your brewers is set up the same way.
Designed to provide a high quality product every time, this brewer has pre-infusion and pulse brew to get maximum flavor extraction. It also features a cold brew lockout and a digital temperature control to further aid in getting the best results from your brewer. A 120/240V electrical connection is required for operation and this model has an output of 6000W.
Shipping lead time is 2-10 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
- Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.