Bunn ITCB Twin 1-1.5 Gal. Coffee & Tea Combo Brewer 52400.0100
- New condition
- Designed to brew coffee or tea into tea dispensers or thermal carafes (sold separately)
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons
- Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- Built-in tea brewing capability with dilution nozzle, software, and Quick Brew funnel
- Pre-infusion and pulse brew for maximum flavor extraction; cold brew lockout and temperature control
- 20 1/2"W x 23 7/8"D x 35"H
- Amps 25 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/240 || Dual Voltage
- Wattage 6,000 Watts
- NSF Listed
- Pressure 20 - 90 PSI
- Style Double
- Water Source Direct Connection
- 3/8" Water Connection: this unit comes with a 3/8" water connection
- Industry professional installation and setup required
Designed to provide a high-quality product every time, this brewer has pre-infusion and pulse brew to get maximum flavor extraction. It also features a cold brew lockout and a digital temperature control to further aid in getting the best results from your brewer. A 120/240V electrical connection is required for operation and this model has an output of 6000W.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
- Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.