Bunn 53100.0100 ICB-DV TF Infusion Single Automatic Coffee Brewer Dual Voltage
- New condition
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- Dual voltage adaptable; can operate at 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240V
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 10"W x 22"D x26 7/8"H
- Amps 14 - 17 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage Dual Voltage
- Wattage 1,700 - 4,050 Watts
- Color Silver
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Output 82 - 181 Cups Per Hour
- Pressure 20 - 90 PSI
- Airpot dispenser sold separately (1.0 Gallon size)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- Proper water filtration required
Shipping lead time is 1-2 weeks.
What does "dual-voltage" mean?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.