Bunn 53100.0100 ICB-DV Infusion Coffee Brewer Dual Volt
The Infusion Series® coffee and tea equipment platform provides Best Result in the Cup™ performance with proven industry knowledge to deliver the lowest cost of ownership. The platform is designed with interchangeability in mind to adapt to nearly every channel and serving environment. It's the New Standard in Batch Brewing.
- BRAND NEW!
- Infusion series technology for multiple recipes from one brewer; 2 batch sizes and 3 brew buttons Digital display shows machine status and can be programmed with targeted advertising messages
- Exclusive Peak Extraction sprayhead for ultimate uniformity of extraction
- USB programming capable; energy saver mode
- A separate hot water spigot is supplied for multi-location installation and makes it easy and convenient to make tea and other hot beverages
- Dual voltage adaptable; can operate at 120V, 120/208V, or 120/240V
- Server(s) sold separately
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 10"W x 22"D x 26 7/8"H
- Amps 14 - 17 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage Dual Voltage
- Wattage 1,700 - 4,050 Watts
- Color Silver
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Output 82 - 181 Cups Per Hour
- Pressure 20 - 90 PSI
- Paper Filters - 20138.1000
- This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection
- Airpot dispenser sold separately (1.0 Gallon size)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days.
WHAT DOES 'DUAL-VOLTAGE' MEAN?
Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer spec sheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all spec sheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.