Bunn Fast Cup Bean to Cup Touchscreen Coffee Brewer
Meet Fast Cup
A profitable high-performance bean-to-cup coffee brewer that features an intuitive touchscreen experience, a drip-style flavor profile, and accommodations for larger cup sizes - delivered to your customer in approximately 30 seconds.
Coffee That's Fast and Freshly Ground
Users select their favorite drink, beans drop from clear hoppers and are ground fresh. Fast Cup creates a drip-style flavor and excellent cup clarity, filling most large cups in about 30 seconds from button push to takeaway.
Hot & Iced Coffee
Offer an expanded selection of drinks, including options for both hot and iced coffee. The iced coffee option cools freshly brewed coffee as it dispenses, making it perfect to pour over a cup of ice without watering down your beverage.
Configurable Touch Screen
Promote your brand by uploading graphics and videos for display on the large 10” industrial glass touch screen. Features a swipe function for simple navigation and access to customer, manager/crew member, & tech sub-menus.
Intelligent Technology Eases Labor Demand
Reduce the number of touches per day with three large 3lb+ bean hoppers that provide enough for seventy cups of coffee, per hopper. The large puck bin holds the spent grounds from up to fifty beverages, while the through-counter grounds option allows for an even greater capacity. No paper filter to replace and Picture Prompted Cleaning on the touchscreen ease training and maintenance routines.
- BRAND NEW!
- Fast Cup is ideal for convenience stores, offices, breakrooms, conference centers, fast food chains, and more
- Freshly ground and hot brewed coffee, one fast, excellent cup at a time
- Expand your menu with a refreshing selection that is ready to be iced
- Large full color 10" touchscreen creates an easy to follow experience for every user
- Promote your brand by uploading your own graphics and videos
- Simple navigation screens such as Picture Prompted Cleaning makes routine care of the Fast Cup a snap for your staff
- Practically no coffee waste – the Fast Cup bean to cup system delivers individual cups of fresh coffee. What they want / when they want it.
- Automated grinding, brewing, and managing spent grounds frees up your staff to spend time with your customers
- ADA friendly keypad and large 10” touch screen welcomes all customers
- 9.1” cup clearance accommodates most travel cups with visual cues and lighting for cup placement
- USB back-up and restore for machine configuration/recipe settings and cloning for multiple locations
- BUNNlink remote connectivity to manage and care for your fleet
- Color: Black & Stainless Steel
- 80 Cups per hour
- 208v, 24a, 5000w, 60Hz
- Plug: L-6 30, cord attached
- Dimensions: 33.5"H x 16.8"W x 24.4"D
- Shipping Weight: 175 lbs.
- Part No. 55400.0100 (with WiFi) and 55400.0101
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Optional BUNNlink - Remote Machine Monitoring
You will rest easy with the BUNNLink remote machine monitoring solution, available in WiFi or cellular to meet your unique site needs. Features of BUNNLink include customized, relevant reports generated with your preferred schedule – weekly or monthly. Customer Care Alert texts or emails ensure the machine is always ready to dispense by letting you know when to refill hoppers or empty the spent puck bin. The WiFi version also allows two-way communication such as software downloads and updates to graphics. Secure communication and data collection give you peace of mind, whether you manage your own portal, or rely on BUNNServe to monitor your fleet.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Contact email@example.com for shipping lead time. This item is not eligible for expedited shipping at this time. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY: 2 years parts and 1-year labor.
Please Note: This item is not eligible for expedited shipping.