BWT Bestmax Filter Kit with Besthead Standard
BWT Bestmax Standard is the all-around filtration solution for unique coffee water and ideal water for vending machines. Simple and practical, the BWT Bestmax Standard cartridge is specifically developed for the wide-ranging requirements of the coffee and restaurant industry.
- BRAND NEW
- Includes complete kit: BWT Filter Cartridge Head BWT812412, BWT Bestmax Standard Filter Cartridge, and 3/8" Stainless Hose BWT55553
- All-in-one water filtration solution
- Recommend for small to medium use environments
- Maximum capacities in the smallest spaces thanks to High Efficiency Technology (HET)
- Use the same filter head for all cartridge sizes
- Quick, uncomplicated filter change
- Unique capacity of: 14,400 liters for vending machines and 12,000 liters for coffee machines
- Consistently high-quality water for all hot and cold drinks
- NSF – Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor
- Product Sheet
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
BESTMAX 5-LAYER FILTRATION PROCESS:
- Particle Pre-Filter - Separation of coarse particles such as sand and rust
- Activated Carbon Pre-Filter - Elimination of oxidants, protection of the ion exchanger against aging
- High-performance Ion Exchanger - Removal of hardening substances, adjustment of the mineral balance
- Activated Carbon Nonwoven - Elimination of organic substances, chlorine, foreign odor, and foreign taste
- Particle Fine Filter - Separation of fine particles and suspended matter
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BWT FILTERS:
- Bestmax Standard – highest water capacity per cartridge, less coverage of contaminants
- Bestmax Premium – medium water capacity per cartridge, more coverage of contaminants, infuses Magnesium for better water and coffee flavor
- Best Protect – the lowest water capacity per cartridge, most coverage of contaminants, no blend setting
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days.
Please note: regardless of the total water volume run through the cartridge, BWT recommends replacing your filter after a maximum of 12 months of use.