BWT Bestmax PREMIUM Water Filter Kit MEDIUM with Besthead FLEX Head & Pressure Reducer
- BWT Bestmax PREMIUM is magnesium-enriched
- Includes the patented Mg2+ technology
- Magnesium is a valuable flavor carrier that also balances the acid-base level of the water
- Kit includes BWT premium filter cartridge size Medium, FLEX filter head, BWT in-line water pressure reducer, and 3/8" braided hose set
- SAVE 15% when purchasing these items as a kit (versus buying them all individually)!
- Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Bundled for your convenience, the BWT Bestmax Premium Filter Kit with Besthead FLEX has everything you need to keep your espresso tasting great and to protect your machine from scale buildup. The new Besthead FLEX features an updated mounting bracket for greater compatibility with different types of screws, an integrated flush valve, and the ability to swap out the included fittings for others produced by BWT.
BWT's Bestmax Premium filter cartridge is an all-in-one water filtration solution. Outstandingly suited for the filtration of water for hot beverages like coffee, espresso, the Bestmax Premium is a modular multi-stage filter that uses patented BWT Mg2+ technology. This unique feature mineralizes the filtered water with magnesium, a known flavor enhancer that may be lost using other filtration methods. The Bestmax Premium uses the five-layer filtration process detailed below:
- Particle Pre-Filter - Separation of coarse particles such as sand and rust.
- Activated Carbon Pre-Filter - Elimination of oxidants, protection of the ion exchanger against aging.
- High-performance Ion Exchanger - Removal of hardening substances, adjustment of mineral balance.
- Activated Carbon Non-woven - Elimination of organic substances, chlorine, foreign odor, and foreign taste.
- Particle Fine Filter - Separation of fine particles and suspended matter.
The filter head can be adjusted to one of several blend settings based on the hardness of your water. The blend settings adjust the amount of water run through the ion exchange in ratios of 0/100, 10/90, 25/75, and 40/60. When switching out filter cartridges, the filter head will cut the flow of water to prevent leaks.
Medium Filter Capacity:
- Max Capacity: 49.98 ppm / 7 °DTH (degrees total hardness) Water at bypass setting 3 - 3,855 Liters
- Min Capacity: 178.5 ppm / 25+ °DTH (degrees total hardness) Water at bypass setting 1 - 880 Liters
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days.
Kit includes BWT part numbers: BWT812117 BWT812420 BWT812489 BWT55553