BWT Bestmax Small Filter BWT812218
BWT Bestmax Standard is the all-around filtration solution for unique coffee water and ideal water for vending machines. Simple and practical, the BWT Bestmax Standard cartridge is specifically developed for the wide-ranging requirements of the coffee and restaurant industry.
- BRAND NEW
- Ideal for top quality brewed espresso and specialty coffees
- A filtration system for water optimization in the foodservice sector
- Reduces Ca2+, Mg2+ particles, ‘off-flavor’ elements, and chlorine
- Suitable for approx. 90% of all water situations
- Cost-effective limescale protection for guaranteed flavor and enjoyment
- Includes one filter cartridge
- Part No. BWT812218
- Product Sheet
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
SMALL FILTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Connection thread (in/out): 3/8"
- Intake pressure, min.–max. in bar: 2–8
- Water temperature, min.–max. in °C: 4–30
- Ambient temperature, min.–max. in °C: 4–40
- Total height without bracket: 360mm
- Total height with bracket: 385mm
- Connection height: 310mm
- Distance from floor: 65mm
- Installed length: 125mm
- Ø Filter cartridge: 88mm
KEY DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BWT FILTERS:
- Bestmax Standard – highest water capacity per cartridge, less coverage of contaminants
- Bestmax Premium – medium water capacity per cartridge, more coverage of contaminants, infuses Magnesium for better water and coffee flavor
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
Please note: regardless of the total water volume run through the cartridge, BWT recommends replacing your filter after a maximum of 12 months of use.