Curtis GEM-120A-63 Gemini Single Analog Satellite Coffee Brewer Dual Voltage
- New condition
- Automatically brews in 12- or 24-cup increments
- Integrated hot water faucet
- High-efficiency, double-wall insulation maintains hot temperatures
- Locking lid prevents accidental spills
- Brew-ready light signal
- Timer can be set to brew 24 cups at a time without refilling basket
- Perfect for coffee shops, hotels, diners, and cafes
- Width 9 Inches
- Depth 16 1/2 Inches
- Height 26 1/2 Inches
- Amps 14.8 Amps
- Hertz 60 Hertz
- Phase 1
- Voltage 120/220
- Wattage 1,775 - 2,100 Watts
- Coffee Filter Size 12 3/10" x 4 3/8"
- Made in America
- NSF Listed
- Server Included
- Water Source Direct Connection
- Industry professional installation required.
- Proper water filtration required.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
This Curtis GEM-120A-63 Gemini stainless steel analog satellite coffee brewer will brew 12 or 24 cups of rich, flavorful coffee per cycle and an automatic timer allows you to brew 24 cups at a time without refilling the brew basket! The Curtis GEM-120A-63 Gemini coffee brewer brews directly into a high-efficiency satellite server with double-wall insulation to keep coffee piping hot for extended periods of time. Plus, it has a hot water faucet for tea or soup!
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. Product excluded from promotions and coupons. Note: Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.