Diedrich IR-7 3kg / 7lbs Specialty Coffee Roaster Automated IR7N Full Automation
The IR-7 is designed to roast up to approx. 7 lbs (3 kg) of green coffee per batch.
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition - shows very low use
- There are marks, scuffs, and scratches from normal use
- Overall this roaster looks FANTASTIC!
- Fully Inspected, Tested, and Ready to Install
- Free Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Freight Shipping
- Includes roaster with separate automation control panel
- Afterburner not included
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Batch size for the IR-7 is approximately 7 lbs (3 kg) of green coffee
- Zenyth 2.5 Automation allows the operator to roast manually and save roasting profiles for duplication in auto mode
- It is designed to give the operator predictable consistency and the ability to accurately repeat roast profiles
- All roasters are designed to roast half batches
- Made in USA - hand-built and individually tested
- Eco-friendly, low maintenance, and lower emissions
- Model: IR-7N IR 7 IR7 (Serial No. 12635, 2002)
- Capacity: 1-7 lbs.
- Voltage: 110 or 220 (currently set up for 110v)
- Amps: 5.8/4.2
- Hz: 50/60
- AC: 1 ph.
- Gas Type: Propane (can be converted to Natural Gas)
- Max. Total Input: 16,500 BTU/HR
- Min. Total Input: 15,000 BTU/HR
- Exhaust 120 CFM @ 1 inch S.P.
- Professional installation and setup required (not included)
- Owner's Manual
- Cleaning, Maintenance & Troubleshooting Guide
- Zenyth 2.5 Automation Manual
- Level 1 Automatic Guide
What other equipment besides the roaster may be needed?
Depending on your location, an air control device such as a thermal or catalytic oxidizer. Depending on the roaster size, you also may need a green coffee loading hopper with a conveyance system.
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes a 30-day Parts and Labor Warranty.