Ditting 1800 Industrial Coffee Grinder 180mm Burrs
The Ditting 1800 is the unparalleled solution for industrial use in medium-size coffee roasteries.
- BRAND NEW!
- Grinds 720 lbs. per hour (average)
- Ideal Applications:
- Small to medium-sized roasting plants where space is limited and enormous grinding capacity is required
- Specially developed motors allowing high grinding speed at all grind adjustment steps
- Preservation of coffee’s unique aroma thanks to uniform, gentle and cool grinding made possible by a built-in fan and specially sharpened burrs
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Precision burrs made of high-quality wear-resistant material
- Very easy to maintain and to clean
- If you are considering a KF1800, you might want to compare it to a special model KFA1403 (with accessories) as your choice will depend on your specific application.
- Power: 220v / 60Hz / 3-Phase
- Product Sheet
- User Manual
- Part No. KF1800, 1800
Professional installation and setup required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The integrated device (slide cut-off) enables the inflow of beans and the desired output of ground coffee to be individually regulated. The infinitely adjustable outlet extension tube makes it much easier to grind into different-sized hoppers.
Special Order Item! Please allow 1-2 months for delivery. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Please note: Images are for representation only.
WARRANTY: 1-Year parts warranty on all new Ditting grinders.
- For new retail and light-industrial coffee grinders (to include the 804, 1203, 1403, and 1800 series models) purchased for use in the United States, the limited warranty includes ONE year on all-electric components.
- Warranty is ONLY valid for grinders purchased in the United States to be used in the United States. If a grinder is exported outside of the U.S, the warranty is no longer valid.