Eureka Atom 65 Espresso Grinder Chrome - Short Hopper
BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Authorized Eureka Dealer
- Free Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Eureka Atom 65 is an espresso-focused all-purpose home espresso grinder with 65mm flat steel burrs. This grinder uses a digital timed dosing system and stepless adjustment, a hands-free portafilter holder, and a grounds bin.
65mm Flat Burrs: The Atom 65 uses the same burrs as Eureka's commercial Zenith line, and can be upgraded to their titanium or RedSpeed finishes.
- Silent Grind: A thick, non-resonant case and rubber hush gaskets at common sound exit points give the grinder a soft, low sound easy to hold a conversation over.
- ACE System: Eureka's anti-clump and -static grind chute help keep your grounds fluffy and your countertops clean.
- Stepless Bottom Burr Adjust: The Atom 65's near-infinite grind adjustments are made from below the motor with an easy knurled knob. This helps to preserve your grind setting when you disassemble your grinder for cleaning.
- Programmable Dosing: Program both single and double shot grind times from the color screen, or select the center button to grind manually.
- Model Number: ATOM65 Chrome
- Width: 7.2 inches
- Depth: 10.5 inches
- Height: 17.25 inches
- (21.25"H with optional tall hopper)
- Watts: 480W
- Volts: 110V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Includes short hopper
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300 grams / 0.66 lbs (standard)
- (Optional tall hopper capacity: 1200g / 2.64 lbs)
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Infinite Settings
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 65mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso, Fine Drip / Pour Over
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.