Eureka Atom 75 Espresso Grinder Chrome
BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Authorized Eureka Dealer
- Free Shiping
- Free Warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Eureka Atom 75 is an espresso-focused all-purpose home coffee grinder with 75mm flat stainless steel burrs. This grinder uses a digital timed dosing system, micrometric stepless adjustment, and a hands-free portafilter holder.
- Sound Insulation: The Atom 75 packs in sound-isolating gaskets and motor mounts for near-silent operation.
- 75mm Flat Burrs: Equipped with the same burrs as the Eureka Olympus and Mythos grinders, the Atom 75 offers best-in-class grind times.
- Timed Dosing: Program single- and double-shot doses, or grind manually right into your portafilter.
- Stepless Grind Adjust: Stepless grinders offer nearly infinite grind settings, making it easier to find the just-right consistency for your espresso.
- Bottom-burr Adjust: Eureka's unique choice to adjust at the bottom burr means you can disassemble your grinder for cleaning without losing your grind setting.
- Eureka ACE System: The Atom 75 comes equipped with Eureka's static- and clump-reducing ACE system for more uniform grind distribution.
- Model Number: Atom Specialty 75 Chrome
- Width: 7.2 inches
- Depth: 10.5 inches
- Height: 17.25 inches
- (21.25"H with optional tall hopper)
- Watts: 800W
- Volts: 110V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Includes the short hopper
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 300 grams / 0.66 lbs (standard)
- (Optional tall hopper capacity: 1200g / 2.64 lbs)
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Infinite Settings
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 75mm
- Material: Metal and Plastic
- Recommended For: Espresso
Shipping lead time is 3-4 weeks.
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.