Eureka Helios 80 Espresso Grinder
The Eureka Helios 80 is an espresso-focused grinder with 80mm flat steel burrs. This grinder uses a digital timed dosing system and stepless adjustment, a hands-free portafilter holder, and a removable outlet chute. This grinder is perfect for any home or commercial espresso grinding needs.
- "High Speed" Grind Dispersion
- Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): Assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE System: Prevents the clump development and eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- "High Speed" Maintenance: The "High Speed" label marks those grinders able to reach highly reduced dispensing time.
- All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
- Touch screen (3 doses + continuous)
- Maintenance alert customized for burrs type
- Possibility to activate or deactivate the dose Pre-Selection
- Three different grinding activation modes: only microswitch, only touch screen, both microswitch and touch screen
- Total Control System available, allowing the user to set a password to manage and protect the advanced settings
- Adjustable and removable outlet chute
- Bean hopper security system
- IMPORTANT NOTE: THE HELIOS 80 REQUIRES A 20AMP BREAKER
- Model Number: Helios 80
- Width: 8.66 inches
- Depth: 9.84 inches
- Height: 23.62 inches
- Watts: 340W
- Volts: 110-120V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 2.6 pounds
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless - Infinite Settings
- Grinder Style: Burr - Hardened Steel
- Burr Diameter: 80mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.