Eureka Olympus 75 Neo Espresso Grinder
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Warranty
The Eureka Olympus 75 Neo Grinder is an espresso-focused grinder with 75mm flat hardened steel burrs. This grinder uses a digital display, adjustable chute and features a spotlight on the filter holder. With a bean hopper capacity of 3 lbs., this grinder is perfect for all your at home or commercial needs.
- "High Speed" Grind Dispersion
Stepless Micrometric Regulation System (patented by Eureka): Assures incomparable setting precision and saving of time and coffee.
- ACE System: Prevents the clump development and eliminates the electrostatic charge of ground coffee. Due to its regulating action over the coffee outflow, ACE System ensures an incomparable cleanliness and dose consistency.
- "High Speed" Maintenance: Easy access to the burr chamber while maintaining the position of the burrs. No need to re-adjust the grinder after cleaning!
- All-Purpose Adjustable "Hands-Free" Fork
- "Barista Special" electronics
- Die-cast aluminum body
- Quieter than Competitors
- Model Number: Olympus 75 Neo
- Width: 8.70 inches
- Depth: 10.39 inches
- Height: 23.23 inches
- Watts: 340W
- Volts: 110-120V
- Case Material: Aluminum
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 3 pounds
- Dosing Options: Programmable Dosing Functionality - Can Program 2 Doses
- Adjustment Configuration: Stepless
- Grinder Style: Burr - Flat Steel
- Burr Diameter: 75mm
- Material: Aluminum
- Recommended For: Espresso
WARRANTY: All new Eureka grinders include 1-year parts and labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Eureka, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Eureka, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Eureka directly.
*Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.