VOLTAGE 6 Month Extended Warranty - Espresso Machines
From the beginning, our mission at VOLTAGE has been to provide superior customer service and quality products at a competitive price.
We stand behind the products we sell and want to make sure that your experience with VOLTAGE is exceptional. All of our pre-owned espresso machines include a standard 30-day satisfaction guarantee that will cover any parts and labor.
However, this extended warranty can be purchased with any of our pre-owned espresso machines and will extend your warranty period to 180 days (6-months).
Warranty length: 6-month parts and labor warranty.
While we strive to make sure you are a satisfied customer, there are some situations that the warranty does not cover:
- Normal-wear parts: these include gaskets, filters, o-rings, grinder burrs, plastic hoppers, and other moving parts.
- Problems relating to water damage, poor water quality and scaling: all of our espresso machines come with a water test kit to make sure that you are using the correct water in your machine. Using water outside our specifications is the most common reason for the machine and parts failure. Make sure you test your water and filter!
- Products where the serial number has been damaged or removed
- Operation of the machine outside the parameters stated in the user documentation - the Labor warranty is excluded on machines deemed to be used in non-commercial environments.
- Any product that has been damaged as a result of an accident, abuse, misuse, lack of reasonable and necessary maintenance/cleaning, neglect, installation, mishandling, damage during shipment, line power surges or any external causes
- Modification or service by anyone other than VOLTAGE or an approved technician.
- Shipping costs to ship the product back to VOLTAGE for a return, exchange or service.
- Expedited shipping cost of parts to the customer for self-repair.
Note: Our extended warranty is available for pre-owned machines over $2,000.