Fetco ZURICH CBS-2121P Pourover Thermal Carafe Coffee Brewer w/o Warmers
This model has been discontinued by Fetco. This page is for reference only. Explore other pourover coffee brewers here.
The 0.5 gallons CBS-2121P pourover coffee brewer is a perfect hot beverage solution for low volume environments like small-medium size restaurants, small cafes, office coffee service (OCS), or venues with a limited coffee offering.
- BRAND NEW! (Please see shipping note below)
- Output: 64 fl. oz/ 1.9 liter
- The perfect solution for small venues
- Simple, easy-to-use controls so any staff member can make coffee
- Bright green LED lights up when the unit is ready to brew
- Sleek front-of-the-house looks
- 1.4-gallon water tank capacity
- Brews a batch in just 5 minutes
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 19"H x 7-5/8"W x 19"D, 17 lbs.
- Phase 1
- Voltage: 100-120 Nema 5-15 plug
- Amps: 9.2-11.1
- Wattage 1,400 Watts
- NSF Listed
- Power Type: Electric
- Water Source: Pourover
- Part Number: CBS-2121P C212101
- Servers sold separately
This “plug and play” brewer comes equipped with a dedicated on/off switch that is located on the lower front panel of the brewer for easy access and power control. There is no need to plug or unplug your brewer to turn it on or off.
Eliminate downtime by knowing exactly when your pourover is ready for the next brew with the green ready light. Located on the front panel, the green light illuminates when your brew is ready and is easily visible to your staff.
The CBS-2121P model features 2 stations that are not heated to hold thermal carafes. Use the FETCO Stainless Steel 1.9 Thermal Server (#D055 - sold separately) to keep your coffee hot for table service or off-site coffee serving.
Usually ships in 7-14 business days.
Please Note: This item is not available for expedited shipping.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.