Flojet Bottled Water Dual Pump System for Espresso and Coffee Machines FJP2
The Flojet is an electric water pump that is perfect for remote locations where water supply is inaccessible and for providing fresh, filtered water for better taste. It was created for pumping bottled water to coffee machines, beverage dispensers, refrigerators, vending machines, and carts. Simply connect to your water bottle and desired appliances and the Flojet system does the rest!
- New condition
- Float switch for automatic shut-off when bottle is empty
- Built-in check valve to prevent backflow
- Universal seal cap
- Compact size for easy mounting
- Positive displacement Flojet pump
- 20' 1/4" tubing supplied
- Excellent for coffee and espresso machines!
- Voltage: 115 Volts AC
- Cycle: 50/60 Hz. for AC models
- Current: 115 Volt 0.5 Amps. max.
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
- Weight: 5.6 net Lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Color: White
Mount the system in a convenient location with access to 120 Volt AC power and space for the bottled water and install the suction wand in the water bottle. Insert the outlet tubing into connector fitting and route it to the refrigerator or water tap. Plug in the dispensing system, press the switch on, and it ™s ready to use.
Estimated delivery is 2-15 business days. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons. The image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.