Flojet Bottled Dual Water Dispensing & Pump System FJP2
- Excellent for coffee and espresso machines!
- Float switch for automatic shut-off when the bottle is empty
- Built-in check valve to prevent back-flow
- Universal seal cap
- Compact size for easy mounting
- Positive displacement Flojet pump
- 20' 1/4" tubing supplied
- Water bottle sold separately
- Voltage: 115 Volts AC
- Cycle: 50/60 Hz. for AC models
- Current: 115 Volt 0.5 Amps. max.
- Max. Flow: 1.0 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- Max. Pressure: 40 PSI (2.8 bar)
- Weight: 5.6 net Lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Color: White
The Flojet is an electric water pump that is perfect for remote locations where water supply is inaccessible and for providing fresh, filtered water for better taste. It was created for pumping bottled water to coffee machines, beverage dispensers, refrigerators, vending machines, and carts. Simply connect to your water bottle and desired appliances and the Flojet system does the rest!
Mount the system in a convenient location with access to 120 Volt AC power and space for the bottled water (sold separately) and install the suction wand in the water bottle. Insert the outlet tubing into connector fitting and route it to the refrigerator or water tap. Plugin the dispensing system, press the switch on, and it ™s ready to use.
Usually ships in 1-2 business days.