John Guest Polyethylene LLDPE Tubing Hose 3/8 or 1/4 in. PEX Pipe 100 ft Tube
- Maximum Working Temperature for John Guest Polyethylene Tubing is 150°F at pressures shown below
- Burst Pressures are approximately 3 times the maximum working pressure
- If the tube is used in a warm water system a tube insert may be necessary
- Made from FDA approved materials & is listed with NSF Intl Standards 51 & 61
- They have an ASTM rating of D-1693
- Sizes: 100 Ft of Tubing - 3/8" OD or 1/4" OD
- Includes one (1) 100ft tube length
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
John Guest Polyethylene Tubing provides the benefits of a wide range of temperature and pressure suitability, broad chemical compatibility and is made from non-contaminating materials. Common applications are in water purification, water conditioners, ice makers, coffee brewers, espresso machines, and vending machines. LLDPE is more robust than traditional low or medium density polyethylene and is recommended for use with cold and intermittent hot water. John Guest Polyethylene Tubing is designed for use with John Guest Super Speedfit Push-in fittings, John Guest Shut-Off Valves and virtually all standard tubing connectors.
EXPOSURE TO ULTRAVIOLET LIGHT: John Guest Black LLDPE Tubing is UV stabilized and can be exposed to direct ultraviolet light (e.g. direct sunlight); other colors of John Guest LLDPE Tubing are not UV stabilized and cannot be exposed to direct ultraviolet light.
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days.
Images are a representation only.