La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Group Automatic Volumetric Espresso Machine Black
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- There are minor scuffs from use and storage
- Custom black powder coated panels
- Fully Refurbished, Serviced, and Tested by Industry Technician
- Cleaned and Ready to Install
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- Includes pump/motor, 2 portafilters and baskets and waterline
- Manufacturer Date: 2015
- Please note: shipping lead time is 4-5 weeks
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers to optimize brewing and steam production
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program
- Dimensions: 22"H x 30"W x 25"D
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler (liters): 7
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
The FB80 was manufactured for the World Barista Championship in Bern to mark the company’s 80th anniversary and was named to commemorate the anniversary as well as the founding brothers since “FB” stands for Fratelli (brothers) Bambi. Equipped with GB5 technology it is ideal for locations where quality in the cup and design are equally important.
Shipping lead time is 4-5 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Please Note: We have a quantity of this item. While the specific serial number and blemishes may vary we always strive to deliver better than described.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.