La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine SLATE BLUE!
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- There are minor scuffs from use and storage
- Custom slate blue powder coated panels
- Fully Refurbished, Serviced, and Tested by Industry Technician
- Cleaned and Ready to Install
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- Includes pump/motor, 2 NEW portafilters and baskets and waterline
- Manufacturer Date: 2013
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers to optimize brewing and steam production
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program
- Dimensions: 22"H x 30"W x 25"D
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler (liters): 7
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
Like the GB5, a dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is at precisely 170° F. 170° F water replaces hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. An algorithm-based PID temperature controller further reduces temperature fluctuation in the coffee boiler. A group cap designed by Piero Bambi and an integrated ruby flow restrictor reduces channeling and ensures that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler; this eliminates the introduction of temperature instability during the brewing process.
Shipping lead time is 1-2 days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.