La Marzocco FB80 2AV 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine White
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- There are minor scuffs from use and storage
- Custom white powder coated panels
- Fully Refurbished, Serviced, and Tested by Industry Technician
- Cleaned and Ready to Install
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- Includes pump/motor, 2 portafilters and baskets, and waterline
- Manufacturer Date: 2011
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers to optimize brewing and steam production
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups
- Dimensions: 22"H x 30"W x 25"D
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler (liters): 7
- Certifications UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
The FB80 was manufactured for the World Barista Championship in Bern to mark the company’s 80th anniversary and was named to commemorate the anniversary as well as the founding brothers since “FB” stands for Fratelli (brothers) Bambi. Equipped with GB5 technology it is ideal for locations where quality in the cup and design are equally important.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Please note: proper water filtration is required (sold separately). Choosing to not install proper water filtration for your environment will void the warranty.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.