La Marzocco FB80 3 Group Semi-Automatic Commercial Espresso Machine 3EE
The FB80 was manufactured for the 2006 World Barista Championship in Bern to mark the company’s 80th anniversary and was named to commemorate the anniversary as well as the founding brothers since “FB” stands for Fratelli (brothers) Bambi. While equipped with GB5 technology, it is fitted with panels that can be produced in any RAL color or decorated with artwork or logos. It is ideal for locations where quality in the cup and design are equally important.
- NEW - In Manufacturers Original Packaging
- Operation: Semi-Automatic (EE)
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- Dimensions: 22"H x 38"W x 25"D
- Weight: 201 lbs.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6100
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 11
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
NOTE: This is a FREE SHIPPING, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. Residential surcharge is $75.
*Image is a representation. Actual product may vary based on model, size, and options selected.
Considering a large restaurant equipment purchase? We offer financing options. Check out Voltage Restaurant Supply to learn more.
*Product is excluded from all promotions and coupons.