La Marzocco GB5 3 Group Semi Automatic Espresso Machine 3EE
- New condition
- Operation: Semi-Automatic (EE)
- Thermal stability system
- Saturated group design
- Pre-heating system
- Advanced group cap
- Stainless steel portafilters
- Advanced Precision baskets
- LCD interface and shot timer
- Adjustable hot water temp
- Groups: 3-Group
- Boiler Type: Double Boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump
- PID temperature controller
- Steam Actuation: Knob
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 22"H x 38"W x 25"D, 201 lbs.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6100
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 11
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
The GB5 has redefined the standard for temperature stability in modern espresso equipment.
A dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is at precisely 170 degrees. 170-degree water replaces the hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. An algorithm-based PID temperature controller further reduces temperature fluctuation in the coffee boiler. A group cap designed by Piero Bambi and an integrated ruby flow restrictor reduces channeling and ensures that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler; this eliminates the introduction of temperature instability during the brewing process.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.