La Marzocco Leva S Analog 2 Group Commercial Espresso Coffee Machine
- New condition
- Style: leva s 2 Group
- PID (S only): Allows you to electronically control steam boiler temperature.
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for tea.
- Eco Mode: Can be programmed to enter standby mode, improving energy efficiency.
- Graphics Display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters
- Portafilters & Precision Baskets: Stainless steel portafilters and precision baskets improve your cup quality and consistency.
- Exposed Groups: Ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Tall Cups: Allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- USB: Making it possible to update the firmware.
- Height (in): 30.5
- Width (in): 31.5
- Depth (in): 25.5
- Weight (lbs): 218
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 5200(S)
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 3.4(S)
- Steam Boiler (liters): 8.2
- Click here to view the product sheet
Dedicated to those with an eye to the past and a vision for the future.
Leva rethinks the form of a lever espresso machine. No longer must safety be compromised in order for a café to use lever technology. The lever group gives line of sight to the captivating breakthrough mechanics. Leva features groundbreaking design, and technology in a mechanical, reliable, and user-friendly machine. The innovative design reduces the force required to operate the machine by almost 50% compared to a traditional lever machine, while also introducing a safety clutch system. Leva machine makes it possible to adjust both the pre-infusion pressure and the maximum extraction pressure delivered by the lever piston, allowing to personalize coffee brewing and attain consistent shots. With over 2500 hours of testing, Leva sets a new standard for the reliability of a mechanical system.
This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. There is a residential surcharge of $60. Shipping lead time is 8-10 weeks.
The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, and options selected. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons.