La Marzocco Linea 1 Group Auto-Volumetric Espresso Machine 1AV
- New condition
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Stainless steel portafilters
- Advanced Precision baskets
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: Double boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller: Yes
- Display & Programming: Manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 21"H x 20"W x 22"D, 97 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 20
- Element Wattage (W): 2500
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 1.8
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The clean lines and simple charm of the Linea occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry.
The Linea is the classic La Marzocco machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1988.
It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in high-volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.