La Marzocco Linea 2 Group Mechanical Paddle Espresso Machine 2MP
The clean lines and simple charm of the Linea occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry.
The Linea is the classic La Marzocco machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1988.
It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in high-volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
- New condition
- Operation style: Standard Mechanical Paddle (MP)
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Stainless steel portafilters
- Advanced Precision baskets
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: Double boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller: Yes
- Display & Programming: Manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 21"H x 28"W x 22"D, 128 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
By controlling the flow of water and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, you can reproduce the superior cup quality that has traditionally been attained with "lever" machines. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
(P.I.D. standard on MP version)
Note: This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Shipping lead time is 2-15 business days. There is a residential surcharge of $60.
The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, and options selected. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons. Please note we are required by law to charge sales tax if shipping to CA, CO, GA, WA. Please contact us with any questions, thanks!