La Marzocco Linea 2AV Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine
- Like New Condition - Beautiful Machine!
- The machine was never installed or used
- Fully Inspected & Tested by Industry Trained Technician
- Includes external pump/motor, portafilters, and factory accessories
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: Double boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump (included!)
- Display & Programming: Manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 21"H x 28"W x 22"D, 128 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Color: Stainless/Black
- MSRP: $13,500
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration for your location required (sold separately)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-7 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Please Note: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.