La Marzocco Linea AV Volumetric 2 Group Espresso Machine 2014
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- There are scuffs and marks consistent with normal use
- Fully Refurbished, Serviced and Tested by Industry Technician
- Cleaned and Ready to Install
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- Includes external pump/motor, 2 portafilters with baskets, stainless waterline, and La Marzocco water test kit
- Manufacturer Date: 2014
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: Double boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump (included)
- Display & Programming: Manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 21"H x 28"W x 22"D, 128 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Color: Stainless/Black
- MSRP: $13,500
- Proper water filtration for your location required (sold separately)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Please note: proper water filtration is required (sold separately). Choosing to not install proper water filtration for your environment will void the warranty.
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.