La Marzocco Linea 3 Group Standard Mechanical Paddle Espresso Machine 3MP
- New condition
- Operation Style: Standard Mechanical Paddle (MP)
- Dual boiler system
- Saturated group design
- PID temperature controller
- Stainless steel portafilters
- Advanced Precision baskets
- Steam Actuation Knob
- Boiler Type: Double boilers
- Pump Type: Single external rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller: Yes
- Display & Programming: Manual buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 21"H x 37"W x 22"D, 163 lbs
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6100
- Coffee Boiler Capacity(liters): 5
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 11
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Proper water filtration required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
By controlling the flow of water and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, you can reproduce the superior cup quality that has traditionally been attained with "lever" machines. Manual pre-infusion allows you to bring out different flavor components which affect the balance and body of the shot and produce a rounder, softer espresso that highlights brightness, sweetness and delicate notes.
(P.I.D. standard on MP version)
This is a special order item and will ship separately. Please allow 6 - 12 weeks for this machine to be processed prior to shipping.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.