La Marzocco Linea PB 2 Group Auto Volumetric Espresso Machine 2AV
- New condition
- Operation style: Automatic (AV)
- Saturated Groups: ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Dual Boiler System: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Eco Mode: can be programmed to enter standby mode, improving energy efficiency.
- USB: making it possible to update the firmware.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display: temperature display, shot timers, flow pulse counter and intuitive programming simplify the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Tall Cups: allows you to use the machine with tall, to-go cups (+2.5cm /1in. in height).
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program.
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amp Service Required (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4600
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 3.4
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 7
- Dimensions: 21"H x 28"W x 23"D, 202 lbs.
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
This listing is for the Linea PB Auto Volumetric machine only (it does not include the AV with Auto Brew Ratio option).
Linea PB - a La Marzocco classic, re-imagined. In crafting the Linea PB, Piero Bambi refined and sharpened design elements and fine-tuned performance features that made the Linea Classic a specialty coffee icon. The Linea PB, designed by and named in recognition of Piero Bambi, introduces a new level of performance, reliability, and craftsmanship that carries the Linea into the future in a manner that is familiar, yet also fresh and new. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with simplified lines and a lower profile, equipped with exclusive, user-friendly interface software that gives the barista direct functional control over boiler temperature, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, auto-backflush as well as other options.
The new conical mechanical paddle is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS – the first dual-boiler espresso machine with saturated groups (1970). This conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The new conical paddle valve controls the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, therefore barista may also perform a pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
Shipping lead time is 5-15 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. There is a residential surcharge of $60.