La Marzocco Strada 2 Group Manual Paddle Espresso Machine 2MP
- New condition
- Operation: Manual Paddle (MP) - Direct control of water flow and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, thus allowing progressive pre-infusion
- Pressure & Flow Control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch
- Real Time Pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Mechanical Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: monitor pressure during extraction
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- 19"H x 32"W x 27"D
- Weight (lbs): 217
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4900
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x2
- Steam Boiler (liters): 8.2
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.