La Marzocco Strada 3 Group Manual Paddle Espresso Machine 3MP
Over the course of two years, La Marzocco worked with thirty of the world’s finest coffee professionals to design a machine. This group was known as the “Street Team”; the Strada, Italian for street, was named in their honor. Street Team input resulted in the most technologically advanced traditional espresso machine featuring traditional hydraulics and a barista-friendly design. This conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The new conical paddle valve controls the pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, therefore barista may also perform a pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- New condition
- Operation: Manual Paddle (MP) - Direct control of water flow and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, thus allowing progressive pre-infusion.
- Pressure & Flow Control: progressive control of water flow and pressure via La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface and a mechanical internal valve, thus allowing controlled pre-infusion.
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: high performing steam wands that are cool to the touch.
- Real Time Pressure: dedicated coffee boilers and periscope pressure gauges for each brew group provide real-time coffee boiler pressure throughout the extraction. Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp.
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility.
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees.
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature.
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity.
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing.
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency.
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters.
- Mechanical Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam.
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout.
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: monitor pressure during extraction.
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes.
- Height (in): 19
- Width (in): 40
- Depth (in): 27
- Weight (lbs): 286
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6400
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x3
- Steam Boiler (liters): 11.8
- Professional installation and proper water filtration required
This is a special order item and will ship separately.
Please allow 6 - 12 weeks for this machine to be processed prior to shipping.
Note: This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. There is a residential surcharge of $60.
The images are a representation. The actual machine may vary based on model, size, and options selected. This product is excluded from all promotions and coupons. Please note we are required by law to charge sales tax if shipping to CA, CO, GA, WA. Please contact us with any questions, thanks!