La Marzocco Strada EP Electronic Paddle Espresso Machine 2017 (Used)
The Strada EP incorporates technologies from the aerospace and medical industries: where component failure is not acceptable. La Marzocco set out to design the Strada EP (Electronic Paddle) because of a shift in the market by providing the barista full control over the brewing process as never before.
- Excellent Pre-Owned Condition
- Always professionally maintained!
- Custom turquoise back panel with chestnut brown side panels
- There are scuffs and marks from use, super clean, and ready to install
- Fully Serviced and Tested by La Marzocco Technician
- Anything the machine needs, we do it! All machines have a preventative maintenance service done, regardless of history
- 3 portafilters and waterline included!
- Free Shipping & Free Nationwide Installation (travel fee may apply for extended coverage areas)
- Manufacturer Date: 2017
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- 3-Group, Electronic Paddle (EP) Operation: This version electronically controls gear pumps which provide precise, progressive pressure control
- Individual Coffee Boilers (3 built-in boilers total!)
- Articulating Steam Wand
- Hot Water Dispenser
- Installed PID
- Cup Warmer
- Dual Steam Wands
- Saturated Groups
- Direct Water Line
- 19"H x 40"W x 26.5"D, 225 lbs.
- Voltage: 220 single phase
- Wattage: 6400 Watt
- Full Amperage Draw: 30 Amp
- Coffee Boiler Capacity (liters): 3 x 1.3
- Steam Boiler Capacity (liters): 11.8
- Strada EP Manual
- Installation Guide
- Strada EP Guidebook
- Strada Product Brochure
- Professional installation and setup included
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
All used machines include our standard 30-days parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.