La Marzocco Vulcano Electronic Espresso Grinder 63mm Conical Burrs
The Vulcano grinder line is inspired by the award-winning 1960s model grinder designed by La Marzocco co-founder Giuseppe Bambi, and features a Mazzer conical burr set.
- BRAND NEW!
- 63mm conical burrs deliver improved grind quality
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Doses to within a fraction of a gram
- Improves grind preparation efficiency and ergonomics
- Programmable single, double, and manual dose
- The dosing funnel accurately delivers grinds to the center of the basket
- Measurements: 24" H x 10" W x 11.5" D
- Weight: 46 pounds
- Power: 350 watts, 110 volts, 1 phase
- Grinding speed: 500 rpm / 60 hertz
- Bean hopper capacity: 2.9 pounds
- Burr diameter: 63 mm
- Includes Free Shipping
- Includes 13-month parts and labor warranty
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Data may vary depending on the set and roast point, blend, or single-origin coffee.
The current lead time is 2-4 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes 13-month parts and labor warranty.
WHERE CAN I SHIP THIS ITEM? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.