Mahlkonig EKK43 Retail Double Coffee Grinder 98mm Burrs
The EKK43 provides the powerful performance of Mahlkönig’s famous EK43 as a twin grinder that can be equipped with two individual sets of burrs to fit different purposes. The EK43 rules the international coffee specialty industry as the undisputed queen of coffee grinders - with high performance, reliability and premium grinding results. Its outstanding grinding profile remains unmatched. The EK43 provides the most even extraction of the coffee’s valuable aroma and is known to be a guarantor for an outstanding taste experience and a symbol for quality. Its special shape has become an icon within the international barista scene, which feels deeply connected to the EK43 by its shared passion for coffee.
- BRAND NEW
- Color: Matte Black, Matte White, Copper
- Space-saving double grinder for different grinding goods
- Outstanding particle size spreads feature high extraction rates and the best possible taste
- Premium cast steel grinding discs
- Robust grinder with a high grinding capacity
- Suitable for different applications: filter, espresso, or Turkish-fine coffee grinding
- Grinding of other grists such as spices, grain, poppy-seed and linseed is possible with individual grinding discs
- Easy and precise grind adjustment
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Extremely suitable for extensive use in coffee shops
- Contains two grind chambers for different applications
- If you often grind different coffees, you can save space, time, and money
- Hopper Capacity- 2 x 2.2 lbs
- Grinding Capacity- 1.9-2.2 lbs/min
- Frequency/Phases- 60 Hz/Single-Phase
- Motor- 1-3/4 hp
- Grinding Disc Diameter - 98 mm
- Equipment Features: Bag Holder, Hopper Magnet, Overload Protection, Knock-off Device
- Certifications: CE, CB, ETL Safety, ETL Sanitation
- List Price $5,500
- Industry professional installation and setup required
Shipping lead time is 1-5 business days.
All Mahlkonig grinders include a 1-year warranty.
Please note: Each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans prior to being sold. Therefore, it is normal to have some coffee residue/dust/particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine.