Manitowoc CNF0202A 16 1/4" Air Cooled Countertop Nugget Ice Maker & Water Dispenser, 20 lb. Bin with Sensor Dispensing, 120V
- BRAND NEW!
- Authorized Manitowoc Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
Free 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Freight Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
New bite-sized nugget boasts 90% ice content* with only 10% water offering one of the best nugget ratios for maximum cooling and minimal drink dilution. Large production capacity production that works well in a variety of applications.
Nugget ice provides a high-quality, soft chewable texture while still providing a maximum cooling effect. Small pieces of nugget ice make these machines perfect for dispensing, blended beverages, cold therapy, and ice/water needs.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Makes up to 315 lb. of chewable nugget ice per day; stores up to 20 lb.
- Automatic, sensor-activated dispensing with blue LED lighting
- Three dispensing options: ice, water, or ice and water
- DuraTech front panel for easy cleaning and fewer hard water stains
- 16 1/4"W x 24"D x 42"H
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield: 301 to 425 Pounds 315 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity: 20 lb.
- Condenser Type: Air Cooled
- Dispenser Style: Sensor/Touchless Dispensing
- Ice Type: Nugget
- Installation Type: Countertop
- NSF Listed
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage: 6.69 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Typ: Ice / Water Combination Machines
- Water Usage: 12 Gallons per 100 lbs
- Product Sheet
- User Manual
- About Manitowoc
Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice machine?
Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
Shipping lead time is 1-3 weeks. Contact email@example.com with questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Optional Installation Package includes up to 2.5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water, drain plumbing, countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.