Manitowoc UDF0310A NEO 30" Air Cooled Undercounter Dice Cube Ice Machine, 119 lb. Bin, 115V, 286 lb.
- BRAND NEW!
- Authorized Manitowoc Dealer
- Price Match Guarantee
Free 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Freight Shipping
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
NEO undercounter ice machines are designed to provide ice right where you need it – within reach. Improvements in Performance, Intelligence, and Convenience make your ice machine easy to own and less expensive to operate.
FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS:
- Produces up to 286 lb. of ice per day and stores up to 119 lb.
- Produces 7/8" x 7/8" x 7/8" dice cubes
- Pop-out air filter and a removable bin for quick cleaning and maintenance
- Simple, intuitive control and indicator panel
- The easy-access door slides up and out of the way
- 6" legs
- 30"W x 28 1/2"D x 38 1/2"H
- Phase: 1 Phase
- Voltage: 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield: 286 Pounds
- Bin Storage Capacity: 119 lb.
- Condenser Type: Air Cooled
- Ice Type: Full-Size Cubes
- Installation Type: Undercounter
- NSF Listed
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
Should I buy an air-cooled or water-cooled ice machine?
Air-cooled combination ice and water dispensers are the most common choice. They're more energy-efficient and use much less water than a water-cooled model. Unless you are replacing an existing water-cooled dispenser or are operating under very high ambient temperatures, you probably will want an air-cooled dispenser. It's a great idea to check what your existing dispenser is before placing your order so that the installation of the new one will go smoothly!
Shipping lead time is 12-14 weeks. Contact email@example.com with questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Optional Installation Package includes up to 2.5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer's installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water, drain plumbing, countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION - All new machines include a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.
Shipping lead time is 7 -14 Days.