Open Box Mazzer Major V Electronic Espresso Grinder
*****There is a deep scratch on the side of the grinder, about an inch long, this is why we are offering this grinder at such a great price. *****
The Mazzer Major V boasts low retention, flexibility to adapt to all situations, and performs well at any time of the day—from the morning rush to regular service. It’s the grinder to have when a coffee shop wants to make the leap to the next level. Major V helps baristas complete their daily work with a user-friendly interface, new electronic features, and IoT optional technology.
- Open Box! *****There is a deep scratch on the side of the grinder about an inch long, this is why we are offering this grinder at such a great price. *****
- Adjustable portafilter holder. Grind hands-free and consistently center the flow of grinds in your basket On-demand grinding can be easily activated with the portafilter
- User friendly memory track system to index grind setting
- Tag holder with magnet to place on the hopper the name of the coffee you are serving
- More precise, wider grinding adjustment range
- Product Brochure
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Use: on demand
- Version: electronic
- Power: 650 watt
- Grinding adjustment: Stepless micrometric grinding adjustment
- Burrs: flat
- Standard fitted burrs: 251A
- Diameter standard burrs: Ø 83 mm (3 1/4 inches)
- Weight: 20 | 5 kg (45 | 2 lbs)
- RPM: 1400 rpm @50Hz | 1600 rpm @60Hz
- Body: aluminum die casting
- Hopper capacity: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- GFC: hybrid damper | antidust damper
- Cooling system: Double fan cooling system
- IoT: Optional
- Output: medium-high
- Extraction method: espresso
- Recordable time settings: 3
Grind Flow Control System – GFC
Get uniform coffee grounds in your portafilter while keeping grounds from getting on the counter with the innovative GFC System. The GFC system consists of a removable aluminum outlet insert equipped with three interchangeable wire dampers. Choose the best wire damper for you according to the coffee origin, roast profile, weather conditions, or barista preferences.
WARRANTY: All new Mazzer grinders include 1-year parts and a 30-day labor warranty.
GRINDER CALIBRATION: There may be signs of use from the Mazzer factory calibration process, which involves the use of coffee beans. Per Mazzer, each grinder is factory tested and calibrated with actual coffee beans before being sold. Additionally, per Mazzer, it is normal to have some coffee residue, dust, or particles leftover from the calibration process in a "factory new" grinding machine. If you have further questions regarding the calibration process, please contact Mazzer directly.
Shipping lead time is 3 -5 Days.