Modbar ESPRESSO AV Under-Counter Espresso Machine
- One under-counter module can support two espresso taps
- No additional power required to support two taps
- Ideal for high-volume environments
- Precise temperature stability, the same as the Linea PB
- Simple controls and multi-position programmable lever
- Dose by volume, weight or continuously
- Auto back-flush and rinse programs
- Adaptable drip tray comes with or without a built-in scale
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Dimensions: TAP: 5.5 x 12.5 x 14 in, MOD: 16 x 8.5 x 15 in
- Weight: TAP: 23 lbs, MOD: 40 lbs
- Capacity: MOD: 2.8l (Dual boiler)
- Electrical: 208V - 240V
- Amps: 14.2A (ETL) / 14A (CE) max*
- Element Wattage: 3264w (ETL) / 3227w (CE) max*
- Frequency: 50/60hz
- Phase: Single
- Certifications: ETL, CE, NSF
- Pre-Installation Specifications
- 3D CAD Files (.zip)
- Water filter required (not included)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
*Based on 1 mod + 2 taps
- Traditional Package: 2 Group Espresso AV + 1 Steam Module
- 2 Group: 2 Taps, 1 Module, and optional scales
- 1 Group: 1 Tap, 1 Module, and optional scales
- Add-Ons: Tap Only ($2,500), Single Scale ($1,500), Double Scales ($3,200) - Contact us for details
All packages include 1 Naked Portafilter and 1 Spouted Portafilter, Single Spout, tamper, and 14g, 17g, 21g, and blind filter baskets, and one 190mm x 260mm flanged drain tray per tap.
For a limited time only, we are including a NEW Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Grinder with the purchase of select new ModBar machines. A $1,195 value absolutely free!
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
All machines include a standard 13 months parts only warranty from the original date of shipment.