Modbar Espresso AV Under-Counter Espresso Machine System
- New condition
- One under-counter module can support two espresso taps
- No additional power required to support two taps
- Ideal for high-volume environments
- Precise temperature stability, the same as the Linea PB
- Simple controls and multi-position programmable lever
- Dose by volume, weight or continuously
- Auto back-flush and rinse programs
- Adaptable drip tray comes with or without a built-in scale
- Dimensions: TAP: 5.5 x 12.5 x 14 in, MOD: 16 x 8.5 x 15 in
- Weight: TAP: 23 lbs, MOD: 40 lbs
- Capacity: MOD: 2.8l (Dual boiler)
- Electrical: 208V - 240V
- Amps: 14.2A (ETL) / 14A (CE) max*
- Element Wattage: 3264w (ETL) / 3227w (CE) max*
- Frequency: 50/60hz
- Phase: Single
- Certifications: ETL, CE, NSF
- Pre-Installation Specifications
- 3D CAD Files (.zip)
- Water filter required (not included)
- Industry professional installation and setup required
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
*Based on 1 mod + 2 taps
- 1 Group: 1 Tap, 1 Module, and optional scales
- 2 Group: 2 Taps, 1 Module, and optional scales
- Traditional Package: 2 Group Espresso AV + 1 Steam Module
- Add-Ons: Tap Only ($2,468), Single Scale ($1,470), Double Scales ($3,123) - Contact us for details
All packages include 1 Naked Portafilter and 1 Spouted Portafilter, Single Spout, tamper, and 14g, 17g, 21g, and blind filter baskets, and one 190mm x 260mm flanged drain tray per tap.
Free Shipping & Installation Included
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 business or commercial address to qualify. Residential surcharge is $60.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area. Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to install.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
Installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.)
Warranty Information: All machines include a standard 13 months parts-only warranty from the original date of shipment.