Nuova Simonelli Appia II Semi Automatic 1 Group Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW!
- Ideal for medium to high volume locations
- Semi-automatic operation
- Manual Dosing
- Raised Group Head
- Cool Touch Wands
- Push-Pull Steam
- Soft Infusion System
- Automated Cleanings
- Reverse Mirror
- Bar Pump Gauge
- Water Level Indicator
- Water connection and drain Required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Color: Black
- 16"L x 22"H x 21"W
- Boiler Size: 5 lt
- Volts: 110v
- Watts: 1500
- Amp Draw: 13
- Power Input: NEMA 5-15
- Appia II 1 Group Spec Sheet
The Appia II semi-automatic delivers high-quality espresso, especially at the hands of a well-trained barista. Being a semi-automatic the machine is in complete control of the barista during the extraction processes requiring them to both start and end it.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
2-year manufacturer's warranty & FREE GOLD WARRANTY UPGRADE!
Gold Warranty Includes:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation (*see notes below)
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24 Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System (sold separately)
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
- Beyond Point Charges: If Nuova Distribution USA does not have a service technician within 3 hours driving time of the install location, extra travel charges will apply.
- Overtime charges: Installation must occur during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM).
- Additional charges will apply for installations outside of regular business hours.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before install.
- Installation does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.