Nuova Simonelli Appia II Volumetric 1 Group Espresso Machine w/ AUTOSTEAM
The Appia II Volumetric is the ideal machine for baristas looking for amazingly consistent coffee. Being volumetric this machine allows baristas to program desired volumes and consistently pull shots at that volume throughout the day. Because the barista no longer has to monitor each and every shot, they are given precious time to interact with customers or perhaps begin another order. Making this machine ideal for a number of shops and setups.
- BRAND NEW
- Factory Bench Tested - Never used or installed!
- 1 Group, 110v, Black, Automatic, with Auto Steam ($650 upgrade!)
- Suitable for medium-high volume locations
- Volumetric Dosing
- Manual Dosing
- Raised Group Heads
- Cool Touch Wands
- Push-Pull Steam
- Soft Infusion System
- Automated Cleanings
- Reverse Mirror
- Bar Pump Gauge
- Water Level Indicator
- Color: Black / Stainless Steel
- Water connection and drain required
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 16"L x 22"H x 21"W
- Boiler: Size 5 lt
- Volts: 110V
- Watts: 1500
- Amp Draw: 13
- Power Input: NEMA 5-15
PLEASE NOTE: The Appia II has been phased out and replaced by the new Appia Life Series. We have a limited number of new Appia II espresso machines left - once they're gone, they're gone!
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
2-year manufacturer's warranty & FREE GOLD WARRANTY UPGRADE!
Gold Warranty Includes:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation (*see notes below)
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24 Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System (sold separately)
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1 Year Labor Warranty
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
- Beyond Point Charges: If Nuova Distribution USA does not have a service technician within 3 hours driving time of the install location, extra travel charges will apply.
- Overtime charges: Installation must occur during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM).
- Additional charges will apply for installations outside of regular business hours.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before install.
- Installation does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).
This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration in order to validate the warranty.