Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Compact 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and a 20% less environmental impact.
Though economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups, and shot control buttons. All Appia Life models include standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- BRAND NEW!
- Optional upgraded Autosteam Wand (right side only)
- Smaller compact footprint saves countertop space
- Ideal for medium to small coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, mobile environments, coffee carts, and more
- Colors: Black, Red, White
- NSF rated (paperwork available upon request)
- Includes factory accessories, gold service plan, and installation
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
APPIA LIFE COMPACT FEATURES:
- Automatic operation
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand which will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Efficient 9.5-liter boiler capacity
- Drytex thermal boiler insulation
- Available in 110 volts or 220 volts
- Optional auto steam wand
The primary difference between the Appia Life Compact and Appia Life Full-Size is that it has a smaller footprint. Consequently, it features two groups and it has a smaller boiler capacity.
2 GROUP COMPACT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation: Volumetric, 2 Group Heads
- Raised groups
- Cool touch steam wands
- Body: stainless steel with ABS
- Boiler Capacity: 9.5 liter
- Insulation: included
- Hot Water Tap: 1
- 21.8"W x 21.4"D x 19.6"H
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Voltage: 220v / 110v
- Max. Power: 2800w / 1700w
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Standard shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance is restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Where can this item ship? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.