Nuova Simonelli Appia Life XT Digit 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers a 13% energy savings, and a 20% less environmental impact.
Though still lower-priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups & shot control buttons, and an XT Series with advanced features (like the TFT Digital Display with PID). All Appia Life models retain standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- BRAND NEW!
- Suitable for: restaurants, hotels, high volume coffee shops, offices, locations with less experienced baristas, locations with remote owners/managers
- Colors: Black, Red, White
- Optional Right Side Autosteam Wand
- NSF rated (paperwork available upon request)
- Includes factory accessories, gold service plan, and installation
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
APPIA LIFE XT FEATURES:
- Prepares up to 300 cappuccinos on a daily basis
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand which will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- TFT Digital Display to easily program espresso shot dosages, brightness, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times and display various counters. The TFT also displays the espresso shot times, eliminating the need for external timers.
- LED work lights
- Drytex thermal boiler insulation
- Easy maintenance
- Remote control
- Reverse Mirror back-plate allows the barista to see inside groups or bottomless portafilters without bending over
- Portafilters are solid chrome-plated brass with an ergonomic molded handle & rubber grip for minimizing stress on Barista’s wrist
- Automated Backflushing for fast & easy group cleaning
- Pressure Gauges display pump & steam pressure, making it easy to check pressure profiles and monitor machine performance
- Made in Italy!
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation: Volumetric, 2 Group Heads
- Raised Groups
- Cool touch steam wands
- Body: stainless steel with ABS
- Boiler Capacity: 11 liter
- Insulation: included
- Pressure Sensors
- LED Lights
- Hot Water Tap: 1
- TFT Digital Display
- 30.8"W x 21.4"D x 19.6"H
- Net Weight: 119 lbs.
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Max. Power: 3350w
XT Appia Life Series: These models are volumetric machines, but also include LED work lights, and a TFT Digital Display (to easily program espresso shot dosages, brightness, pre-infusion, several maintenance features, on/off times, and display various counters), along with many more smart functions. The TFT also displays the espresso shot times, eliminating the need for external timers.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per manufacturer's installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE - This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
Where can this item ship? This item can ship to customers within the continental United States, as well as Alaska and Hawaii. It cannot be shipped internationally or to freight forwarders in the United States.