Nuova Simonelli Prontobar Touch Screen Super Automatic Espresso Machine
The Prontobar Touch is the super-automatic machine for those looking for the newest in espresso technology. Delivering high quality beverages at the simple press of a button make this machine ideal for coffee shops and restaurants alike.
- BRAND NEW!
- Suitable for: Demand Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Medium-Size Offices & Locations
- 1 step (upgraded version!): will add milk to milk-based beverages automatically (requires a milk cooler, sold separately)
- 2 step: requires the user to steam the milk using the built-in Auto-Steam
- Touch screen display
- Easycream technology
- Greater productivity
- Approximately 13" wide
- Color: Black/Silver
- Volts: 220 (voltage range of 208-240)
- Prontobar Spec Sheet
- Prontobar Brochure
- Industry professional installation and setup required
- Proper water filtration required (sold separately)
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- The Prontobar is made up of a plethora of features, settings, and high performance parts to deliver a meaningful experience.
- With the introduction of the new pump on the Prontobar it delivers quiet operation during delivery and increasing productivity. The pump also allows the Pentobar to optimize the texture of the cream, as well as the dispensed volume.
- Prontobar has a metal thermo-compensated delivery group which guarantees maximum precision for temperature control leading to consistent quality. Furthermore, refining the shape of some group components ensures improved operability and durability.
- The grinders are made with new technology and special types of steel, so they last longer. They are manufactured to be robust ensuring effective grinding and they are designed to be sufficiently flexible to absorb operational vibrations.
- The electronic Prontobar is improved with new features that provide greater control of the movement of the group and make it even easier to maintain.
- The Prontobar touch comes standard with a digital touch display that can be sorted and programmed to make the drink of your choice, insuring a variety of choice.
- Using the touch display one can program the dose, brewing temp, steam temp and group temp.
- The automatic washing program, saves time especially at the end of a work day.
- The machine’s automatic on-and-off time setting along with a standby function, saves energy and the planet.
- Setting the tamping force has never been easier using the display.
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 5-10 business days. This is a free shipping, freight only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
2-year manufacturer's warranty & FREE PLATINUM WARRANTY UPGRADE!
Platinum Warranty Includes:
- Single Point of Contact for all Service Needs
- Receive and Inspect Machine for Damage
- Bench Test Machine
- Installation Coordination of Facilities
- Water Quality/Clarity Test
- Professional Installation (*see notes below)
- Equipment Maintenance Training
- 24 Hour Business Day Response
- Automatic Warranty Claim Processing
- Free Installation of Water Softening System
- Guaranteed No Freight Damage
- Lifetime Warranty on Copper Boilers
- 1 Year Labor Warranty**
- 1 Courtesy/Nuisance Call
- 1 Preventive Maintenance for Traditional - Parts Included
- 3 Preventive Maintenance for Supers - Parts Included
- **All service plans include the Standard Dealer Warranty - 2-year parts warranty on espresso equipment and 1-year parts warranty on other equipment.
- Beyond Point Charges: If Nuova Distribution USA does not have a service technician within 3 hours driving time of the install location, extra travel charges will apply.
- Overtime charges: Installation must occur during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM).
- Additional charges will apply for installations outside of regular business hours.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per manufacturer's installation specs before install.
- Installation does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.).
- Installation is not included with the purchase of the milk cooler unit only (part # NUOVART34).