Parker LIQUIfit Male Push-to-Connect Connector Fitting - Multiple Options
- New condition
- The most compact profile on the market
- EPDM patented sealing technology
- Full flow
- Less wear-and-tear on all components
- No need for a locking clip or tube insert
- Optimum performance suitable for food and water contact
- 100% bio-based material
- Includes one (1) fitting
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Working Pressures and Temperature: 1/4 230 psi from 35øF to 100øF, 150 psi at 150øF, 60 psi at 200øF 3/8 190 psi from 35øF to 100øF, 100 psi at 150øF, 60 psi at 200øF 1/2 160 psi from 35øF to 100øF, 100 psi at 150øF, 60 psi at 200øF Maximum Torque Values for Plastic Threads NPT: 1/8 1.0 ft lbs / 1.5 Nm 1/4 1.0 ft lbs / 1.5 Nm 3/8 2.2 ft lbs / 3.0 Nm 1/2 2.2 ft lbs / 3.0 Nm
From the Trusted Inventor of the Push-to-Connect Fitting with over 40 years of experience, Legris now presents a range of leak-free, push-to-connect fittings in a bio-based compact body.
Shipping lead time is 1-2 business days. Image is a representation only.