Perfect Moose Epic Greg Automated Milk Steamer
- Want to chat with our experts? Schedule a consultation
- Need Financing? Apply Here
- See a better price? Apply for a Price Match
- 12 Month Parts Warranty
- Ships in 3 boxes
The Perfect Moose Epic Greg is the smart, automated foamer that connects to your espresso machine and takes over for the busy barista, rescues the untrained, and gives your customers a true treat worth coming back for. Use any milk type you like.
Perfect Moose Epic Greg Features
- Cool Touch Steam Wand - Both versions of the Perfect Moose are supplied with a Cool Touch double insulated wand that you can touch without burning your hand.
- Hands-Free Operation - No complicated menus. No room for error. Just place your jug on the Moose and wait for it to start.
- Moving Steam Wand - The wand automatically copies every exact move a barista hand makes, preset by your specified recipe.
- No Waste - No more overfilling and wasting milk as the system will prevent the user from using the Moose if jugs are too full.
- Smart Moose Eye - The infrared eye monitors the temperature of the chosen liquid during the steaming cycle ensuring it's exactly how you want it.
- Scale Pitcher Holder - Perfect Moose uses a weighing scale pitcher holder to measure the amount of liquid in order to adjust the steaming cycle.
- Smart Moose Pitcher - The RFID tag on the bottom of each jug triggers the Moose to start steaming based on that exact jugs preset recipe profile.
- Compatible smart pitchers for Epic Greg - 16oz., 25oz., 33oz. - Ships in a separate package
- Perfect Moose is exclusively compatible with RFID tagged Smart Moose pitchers - white, green, or black pitchers. Each color can represent a type of drink you're looking to serve. X color = Y texture at Z temperature. So for example, black pitchers could be used cappuccinos with thick texture at 140 degrees and white pitchers could be used for lattes with thin texture at 145 degrees.
- Installation kit included and ship separately from the machine
- Box 1:
- Perfect Moose Epic Greg
- Box 2:
- 25oz Green Smart Pitcher
- 25oz White Smart Pitcher
- 25oz Black Smart Pitcher
- 16oz White Smart Pitcher
- 16oz Green Smart Pitcher
- Box 3:
- Installation Kit
- Dimensions: 4.7"W x 25.5"H x 13.7"D
- Weight: 28lbs
- Watts: 40
- Volts: 120V
- Required: Traditional espresso machine with steam boiler producing a constant pressure between 1.3 and 1.4 bar (max. allowed = 1.5 bar) and minimum power of 2400 watts.
All new equipment includes a 1-year warranty.
Professional installation by a trained coffee technician is required. Lack of professional installation may void the warranty.
The install kit that ships with the Greg is intended to split the copper tube that transports steam from the boiler to the steam wand. There is the possibility of connecting straight to the boiler if there's a capped, unused connection, but most users are likely looking to install it next to the steam wand used.
For install, you will need a pipe cutter, pipe bender, some Loctite, and appropriately sized wrenches. The kit comes with a brass T connector, and a run of brass pipe, to be installed on the tubing that brings steam from boiler to wand. After cutting and fastening the steam has two channels for travel; one to the wand and one to Moose. This is where you would bend the pipe to work with the space inside the machine. The rest of the install kit is a several-piece ball valve and hose connection for the open end of tubing that was installed. With everything fastened, the ball valve opened, and the steam hose connected it's good to go. The steam will fill both channels to wand and moose, and both are able to be used at the same time.